These days, having a screen recorder is one of the necessities. For a variety of purposes, including online lectures, conferences, video lessons, chats, and calls, people record their displays. But is a Dell laptop capable of doing it? How then? If you don’t know how to record video on dell laptop, it could be an issue, especially if you recently purchased a new Dell laptop. Therefore, understanding and learning the procedure must come first. This article offers three trustworthy and efficient ways how to record video on dell laptop as a result.
1. How to record video on Dell laptop by using Game Bar
Although Xbox Game Bar, also known as Windows 10 Game Bar, was developed to capture all gaming sessions on your computer, you may record your Windows screen using it, but only in some particular programs. You can rely on the Xbox Game Bar if you wish to record meetings and other events on your Dell laptop. So if you utilize this strategy, make careful you only use it with supported apps. Here’s how to go about it.
Steps on how to record video on dell laptop using game bar:
Step 1: First of all, open the game app or other apps you want to screen record.
Step 2: Next, press the Windows + G keys. And the game bar will appear automatically.
Step 3: So, in the Capture section, select and click the Record button icon. If you want the recording to start quickly, you can press the Windows Button + Alt + R keys on your keyboard.
Step 4: When you are done recording the screen you want to capture, click the Stop Recording option icon in the Capture Status at the top right of your laptop screen.
Step 5: After that, you will see the thumbnail on the right center of your laptop screen notifying you that the game clip recorded. Click to view and view the recorded game or screen. And that is!
2. How to record video on Dell laptop with Fonelab Screen Recorder
FoneLab Screen Recorder is the greatest tool for recording and taking screenshots of any screen. One of the best tools for users to record meetings, online lessons, audio, video, and more. It also allows you to take sharp screenshots. Additionally, you can modify the audio and video as well as the recording’s size. When recording, the task bar can also be hidden. Can you use FoneLab Screen Recorder to record the screen on a Dell laptop right now? Obviously, he can! The instructions below can be seen and followed.
Steps on how to record video on Dell laptop with FoneLab Screen Recorder:
- Step 1: First of all, download and install FoneLab Screen Recorder on your computer by going to its official website. When the installation process is complete, the tool will open immediately.
- Step 2: Then, on the main mini interface of the tool, click on the Video Recorder as you are going to record your screen. But don’t forget to choose the screen you want to record.
- Step 3: After that, you can customize the size of the recording by clicking the Custom button . You can also do the Full Screen Recording . Simply activate them if you want to record, including the Webcam , the Sound Isolation , and your Microphone.
- Step 4: When you have finished setting everything, click the REC button on the right corner of the main interface to start the recording process. After recording your Dell laptop screen, you can click the Stop icon.
- Step 5: A thumbnail will then appear; you will have an option if you want to Rewrite . If not, you can finally click the Save.
- Step 6: Lastly, you can rename the file and choose a location for the recorded video screen. Click Continue when finished, and it will save the file in a few seconds.
That’s it! In fact, FoneLab Screen Recorder is one of the most recommended tools to record a screen to satisfy your demands.
3. How to record video on Dell laptop via PPT
Using the Microsoft PowerPoint application on your laptop is another technique to capture the screen of your Dell laptop. Perhaps you’re wondering if that’s even possible, but it is! You can record the screen and store it as an MP4 clip in addition to using it to display the debate. The procedures are listed below.
Steps on how to record video on Dell laptop via PPT:
Step 1: To get started, open your PowerPoint application on your Dell laptop.
Step 2: Then choose any presentation or create a new one by clicking the Blank Presentation button .
Step 3: Then click the option box on the taskbar. and in the Media section, you will see the Screen Recording .
Step 4: You can then select the part of your screen that you want to take a screenshot of. And you will see the option bar, which has a Record button. Click it. Then the bar will disappear for a while.
Step 5: When you’re done, hover your mouse cursor at the top of the screen and the bar will reappear. Finally, click on the Stop icon.
Using the three methods described above, you can create a screen recording. Each approach has been tried and proven, so you can pick the one you like best.
Finally, by using these top 3 tried-and-true techniques, you now know how to record video on dell laptop. With the assurance that all methods are trustworthy and you can definitely complete them. But because it performs better, we strongly advise utilizing FoneLab Screen Recorder, one of the good tools. Your choice still remains, though.
Maybe you’re interested: https://techlifenew.com/life-skills-program-for-young-adults.html